COVID-19 Safety @ HFS
HFS complies with the NSW Government's COVID Safe regulations for schools and we now have the "COVID Safe" approval.
- Wash those hands, use hand sanitiser everyday!
- If you are sick, stay at home.
- 1.5m social distancing for adults.
- 'Drop & Go' as you bring your child to school.
We continue to follow advice to schools eg. No non-essential visitors to the school. 'Gatherings' are on hold until further notice. Extra daily cleaning around the school.
Please also note:
- Students absent or sent home due to cold or flu like symptoms should be tested.
- Staff and students must not return to school or work until they return a negative COVID-19 result and are symptoms fee.
- Schools must sight the negative COVID-19 test result prior to allowing students and staff to return to school. Please email your negative result to the school office.
- If a student tests positive for COVID-19, parents must inform the school immediately. (The school will then take all required actions to follow up.)
- If a parent or sibling of a HFS student tests positive for COVID-19, please also contact the school immediately.
Visitors to HFS:
School policy does not allow unvaccinated adults on school grounds (unless appropriate exemption exists).
Visitors to the school are required to report to the School Office at the front of the school. We request that visitors 'QR Code sign in' and also sign in/sign out at the Kiosk in the office foyer. Please show proof of vaccination at check-in.
The school needs to know who is on site at any given time. All visitors are expected to follow this 'sign in' and 'sign out' procedure.
Adults to maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times.
Adults to wear face masks whilst indoors (unless exempt).
Please practice good hygiene practices including the use of hand washing and hand sanitiser.
At this current time, we are requesting that non-essential visits into the school be avoided. We appreciate everyone’s assistance and co-operation with our COVID safe practices.
In providing a safe and supportive environment at Holy Family School, we require all visitors to follow these procedures.