COVID-19 Safety @ HFS
HFS complies with the NSW Government's COVID Safe regulations for schools and we now have the "COVID Safe" approval.
- Wash those hands, use hand sanitiser everyday!
- If you are sick, stay at home.
- 1.5m social distancing for adults.
- 'Drop & Go' as you bring your child to school.
We continue to follow advice to schools eg. No non-essential visitors to the school. 'Gatherings' are on hold until further notice. Extra daily cleaning around the school.
Please also note:
- A new 'Contact Tracing' form (17 August) is now in use at the school. Please complete this at the school office.
- If a student tests positive for COVID-19, parents must inform the school immediately. (The school will then take all required actions to follow up.)
- If a parent of a child tests positive for COVID-19, please also contact the school immediately.
NOTE: As at 17 August
- Students absent or sent home due to flu like symptoms need to be tested.
- Staff and students must not return to school or work until they return a negative COVID-19 result and are symptoms fee.
- Schools must sight the negative COVID-19 test result prior to allowing students and staff to return to school.